The shares of KLA Corp. approaching their highest level in 52 weeks – Market Mover
The shares of KLA Corp. (KLAC) closed today 1.7% below their 52-week high of $ 428.22, giving the company a market cap of $ 63 billion. The stock is currently up 64.4% year-to-date, 64.3% in the past 12 months and 490.6% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.6% and the S&P 500 rose 2.3%.
- Trade volume this week was 50.5% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, stands at 1.9.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the IT industry, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats peer average 4.6%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1.2%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -23.6% lower than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected]. Â© 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Comments are closed.