Bench-Corp. Stocks near 52-week high – Market Mover
Bench-Corp. (ASB) today closed 0.9% below its 52-week high at $25.78, giving the company a market capitalization of $3 billion. The stock is currently up 12.6% year-to-date, 38.8% over the past 12 months and 11.8% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 1.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 29.1% below the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.9.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was between 30 and 70.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a 1-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a 1-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the financial industry sector, beating it on a 1-year basis and lagging it on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date, the company’s stock price performance outperforms the peer average by 67.7%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months exceeds the peer average by 6.5%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -57.3% below average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.