Edison International shares climb 0.7% from previous high of 52 weeks – Market Mover
Shares of Edison International (EIX) closed 0.7% higher from their previous high of 52 weeks, giving the company a market cap of $ 24 billion. The stock is currently up 7.9% year-to-date, 6.8% in the past 12 months and 14.1% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
- Trade volume this week was 13.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.6.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the utilities industry, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats peer average by 11.3%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is -11.8% below the peer average
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is 204.7% higher than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected]. Â© 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.