Huntsman Corp shares edge closer to 52-week high
Shares of Huntsman Corp (HUN) closed today 0.7% below their 52-week high of $41.50, giving the company a market capitalization of $8 billion. The stock is currently up 17.7% year-to-date, 47.3% over the past 12 months and 119.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.5% and the S&P 500 2.7%.
- Trading volume this week was 67.5% above the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 1.0.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed 3.1% higher than its 5-day moving average, 11.3% higher than its 20-day moving average and 20.0% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the materials industry sector, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock price performance beats the peer average by -833.0%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months outperforms the peer average by 497.6%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -64.2% below average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Comments are closed.