N95 and KN95 masks are available – here is where they are in stock online now
With the number of COVID-19 cases on the rise again, you may have considered using a face mask that offers more protection than a cloth version.
The N95 respirator mask is considered the best option for filtering airborne particles.
As we enter flu season, maybe now is a good time to start using the N95 or KN95 mask.
N95 respirator masks are regulated in the United States by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, a division of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. KN95 masks are regulated by the Chinese government.
N95 masks fit more tightly around the face so that air does not get in around the edges. KN95 masks have a looser fit. N95 masks, according to the CDC, “filter at least 95% of airborne particles but [are] not resistant to oil based particles. You can find more information on N95 masks from the CDC here.
Masks approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health will be marked with the NIOSH number.
Here are the places where you can buy N95 masks:
- Fangtian N95, NIOSH approved, pack of 20 for $ 29.97.
- Patriot N95, made in USA, collapsible, NIOSH approved, $ 94.97 for 40 masks.
- Venus N95, NIOSH approved, $ 39.97 for a box of 20.
- DemeTECH N95 respiratory mask, foldable, with headbands, made in USA, box of 20 for $ 55.
- N95 sanitary protective equipment NIOSH Approved Respiratory Filtering Face Mask, made in USA, box of 50, $ 149.99.
- Kimberly-Clark N95 Pocket Respirator Masks, made in the USA, cost $ 31.52 for a box of 50. They are NIOSH approved. The masks are white.
- Fangtian N95 masks, NIOSH approved, a box of 10, $ 29.95.
- Magid N95, metal nose clip, latex free, foldable, NIOSH approved, a box of $ 10.17.60.
- BYD Care, individually wrapped, N95, NIOSH approved, pack of 20, $ 22.10.
- Sanitary protective equipment, individually wrapped, N95, pack of 20, $ 69.99.
- Special offer KN95 face masks, $ 21.99 for 20 masks.
Bona Fide Masks Corp. said it worked with Powecom and “ramped up production” of small KN95 masks for children and adults with smaller faces. The smaller masks are suitable for children over 4 years old.
- Powecom KN95 respiratory masks, $ 7.90 for a pack of 10 in white, $ 8.80 for one pack of 10 in black.
- Powecome KN95 Masks for children, $ 12 for a pack of 10.
- Powecom KN95 masks with headband, pack of 10, $ 11.50.
- Harley N95, semi-ridged, molded, NIOSH approved, $ 114 for a box of 20.
- Harley N95, foldable, NIOSH approved, $ 45 for a box of 20.
- N95 soft shell masks, USA Made, NIOSH Approved, 20 Pack, $ 55.99.
- Hard shell N95, made in USA, NIOSH approved, 25 pack, $ 59.99.
- Harley soft shell goggles N95, NIOSH approved, pack of 20, $ 59.99.
- 3M N95 respiratory mask with valve, made in USA, NIOSH approved, box of 10, $ 39.95.
- BYD care, N95, NIOSH approved, $ 2.25 each.
- RespoKare N95, NIOSH approved, $ 2.99 each.
- KN95, individually wrapped, $ 1.49 each.
- KN95, 3D style, individually wrapped, $ 2.09 each.
Americhem is a Middletown-based company. Masks can be purchased there, 1401 AIP Drive.
Customers can call 717-939-7100 or email [email protected].