PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – ADR shares close to 52-week high – Market Mover
Shares of PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – ADR (TLK) today closed 1.1% below their 52-week high of $ 29.17, giving the company a market cap of 28 billion of dollars. The stock is currently up 24.0% year-to-date, 24.6% in the past 12 months and 18.4% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 43.0% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.5.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-start stock market performance beats peer average 64.5%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of 56.5%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected]. Â© 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.