Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc Shares Approach to 52-Week High CryptoBlog
Shares of Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX) closed today 1.5% below their 52-week high of $24.36, giving the company a market capitalization of $1 billion. The stock is currently up 2.6% year-to-date, 34.2% over the past 12 months and 119.7% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 0.3%.
- Trading volume this week was 6.1% above the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was between 30 and 70.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a 1-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the financial industry sector, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock price performance beats the peer average by -262.3%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months exceeds the peer average by -1834.5%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -433.4% higher than average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.